The Canadian Embassy in Athens is meant to help the Canadian citizens who travel to Greece or a living here.
The Embassy is able to help the Canadian citizens in the following situation:
- you have been arrested or detained in Greece
- a child (Canadian citizens) has been abducted
- you need to be evacuated in case of natural disasters or civil unrest
- you lost your passport (or was stolen) and you need a replacement one
- you lose your belongings (or they were stolen)
- you need emergency funds transfer
- a Canadian citizen is missing in Greece
- you are seriously ill
If you need emergency assistance outside the office hours, call collect from abroad where available to (613) 996-8885.
Embassy of Canada in Athens
4, Ioannou Ghennadiou Street,
115 21 Athens, Greece
Official Canadian Embassy in Greece Website
Hours of operation
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m., with the exception of Greek and Canadian public holidays
Map of the Canadian Embassy in Athens
Here’s an interactive map pointing to the Canadian Embassy in Athens. Zoom it to get a closer look to the streets.