LooknWalk Greece (former WhyGo Greece) is a one-stop Travel Guide to Greece. It is run by Cristina Puscas and continues the Bootsnall‘s legacy.
WhyGo Greece was born back in 2007, as part of the WhyGo Travel Guides under Bootsnall umbrella.
In October 2016, the blog was re-branded as LooknWalk Greece.
Cristina is a travel & lifestyle blogger since 2005. She has started writing on WhyGo Greece in October 2007.
In March 2011 she (together with her husband), started the first Looknwalk blog, which focuses on Italy, Hungary and Romania.
Logo & banner
Thank you kindly to Alex for putting up with my requests and creating the logo for the blog. And for putting together the banner.
Thank you kindly to Lambi, our dear friend from Greece, for providing the gorgeous photos from Ios, which you can find on the banner. If you would like to read more about Lambi, about Athens and Ios, you can find Lambi online on Facebook and Twitter
Social media stats
Some of the articles on the blog may contain affiliate links, from which the blog gets revenue. Some of the books or services reviewed may have been obtained for free and the information is clearly marked in the article.
We have strict guidelines for approving of the sponsored content of any kind (articles, banners) and that’s why you don’t see much (or any) such content on the blog.
We have strict guidelines for approving guest posters. Those interested are welcomed to contact us to get the details.
Work with me
Cristina is a travel and lifestyle writer and is always open for collaborations. Should you want her to write an article or review for you, kindly reach out via email.
Collaborations, mentions, etc
* Northern Lauren – Global Street Art: Travellers share their favorite murals
* Fill my Passport – These are the most romantic picnic spots in the world
* Guest post on The Winged Fork – Inspiration Series – Becoming a Freelancer, When This Was Almost Unheard Of
* Seeking Neverlands – The Best Beaches to Visit in Your 20’s
* Travels with Talek – TRAVEL BLOGGERS REVEAL FAVORITE SUMMER DESTINATIONS
* Traveling Soul – Philoxenia: What’s your story?
* Owl Over The World: The Best Europe Weekend Getaways (Part 2)
* Fjords and Beaches : TRAVEL BLOGGERS’ BEST TRAVEL PLANNING HACKS
* Guest post on Road Affair: 8 BEST THINGS TO DO IN ATHENS, GREECE
* Away from the Office: How to Travel More Without Quitting Your Job: 8 Bloggers Share Their Tips & Tricks
* Guest post on Two Monkeys Travel Group: 7 Awesome Things to Do in Athens, Greece
* Guest Post on A Bite of Culture: 13 FOODS YOU HAVE TO TRY IN GREECE
* Europe Diaries: DROOLWORTHY VEGETARIAN DISHES FROM 24 COUNTRIES IN EUROPE
* We are from Latvia: Why Travel with Carry On Only? – Part 2
* Guest Post on Ultimate Country Guides: Athens Travel Guide
* Eternal Arrival: 40 Cheapest Countries to Travel to on $30 a Day or Less
The text, ideas and photos (marked with copyright to Cristina P., Alex P., LooknWalk.info, LooknWalk Greece, LooknWalk) cannot be copied (in part or in full). Should you want to use any of the photos on the website, please email us at cristina [at] greecelogue [dot] com (or use the form below) and ask for permission and prices. Typically it’s not given for free, especially if the photo is submitted to specialized photo websites. Even if you do get the permission to use our photos for free, you have to write the copyright in your article.
It is not permitted to copy any part of an article or the entire article without written permission from us. Any violation will be treated as theft and a DMCA notice will be submitted immediately. We do NOT allow our content to by syndicated.
For any questions, please contact us at cristina [at] greecelogue [dot] com